Check out this great write up from one of our 1,000k riders:
The Nebraska Sandhills Randonneurs host ACP and RUSA sanctioned long-distance bicycle rides in and around the Sandhills region of our vast midwestern plains state. Pre-register for ride by contacting the RBA (below), and filling out a waiver & registration form. NESHR has no club membership dues, however, membership with RUSA is required for ride credit towards awards.
Your RBA and organizer is Spencer Klaassen. Feel free to email for more information!
We look forward to riding with you!
Latest News & Information:
Cue Sheets, Maps & More (updated 8/4/2016)
- ** 2018 Registration & Waiver Form **
- 118k: NE City - Tecumseh Map (updated 3/26/17)
- 118k: NE City - Tecumseh Cue Sheet (updated 3/26/17)
- 200k: NE City - DuBois Map (updated 2/21/15)
- 200k: NE City - DuBois Cue Sheet (updated 2/21/15)
- 300km: NE City - Crete Map (updated 4/29/15)
- 300km: NE City - Crete Cue Sheet (updated 4/29/15)
- 315km: Falls City-Fairbury 315k Map (updated 9/6/16)
- 315km: Falls City-Fairbury 315k Cue Sheet (updated 9/6/16)
- 400km: Falls City-Wymore Map (updated 9/19/17)
- 400km: Falls City-Wymore Cue Sheet (upd 9/20/17)
- 600km: Ord - Arthur Sandhills 600 Map (upd 9/19/17)
- 600km: Ord - Arthur Sandhills 600 Cue Sheet (upd 9/19/17)
Webpage designed and hosted on Blogger.com - if you notice any problems with the site, broken links, etc., please feel free to email our webmaster, Keith Gates. Thank you!